- 07 Sep 2023
- 6 Minutes to read
Infinity Teams App - 1.2.1
- Updated on 07 Sep 2023
- 6 Minutes to read
The Infinity Teams app for Microsoft Teams enables you to handle and simplify your communication with colleagues and contacts.
Explore the panels in the sections below and find out how you can use them to make your work easier.
Understand and handle your ongoing calls. This panel will only show when you have an active call. With no ongoing call the space will be used by the Users-panel.
In current call you find name, calling number, talk time and name of contact in the integrated system, if connected with an integration. You can automatically or manually open the customer card in your CRM. Read more about Integrations.
In the upper right you find the following call control buttons:
|parking calls||recording||open integration||move to another device||hang up|
The panel displays a dynamic timeline of the current call to give you the history of the call so you know if it's a direct call or an call transferred to you. It also gives you a heads up if the caller has been waiting in queue for a long time. Each step in the timeline is represented with one of the below icons, relative timestamp and a helping text.
This is an combined view automatically switching upon active calls to show interactions with the other party. With no active call your history will show.
The Interactions view show previous interactions with the calling/called party by searching the whole company call history. This makes it easier for you to know which colleague the customer has previously talked to.
The History view show your call history with call direction, from, to and timestamp.
- Minimize/Expand the history field.
- Choose which history for the day you want to see. Default is your own user’s history, but one can also choose to see a queue’s history by clicking this icon and via a pop-up choose which Queue History you want to see.
- Search for a number
- Per default this is not seen, but when a queue is chosen, the chosen queue name will show here.
In Users you can see your co-worker's active profile (available, busy, in a meeting et.c.) from the telephone system. This helps making a decision how you should contact the coworker in question.
For each colleague you will see:
|Avatar & profile icon|
|List of phonenumbers|
Blind & Attended transfer icon*
|Chat, E-mail, SMS, Call & add/remove favorite|
Send callback message with info from current call*
* only available with an active call
Functionality is added by the possibility to expand/minimize the Users field in order to have more Queue information visible as well as the possibility to sort Users or Profiles in alphabetical order.
Note: Users marked as favourites will always show on top.
Tip: If you haven’t already assigned im: and tel: URLs to your Teams app, search for “Default apps” in Windows, click it and choose “Choose default apps by protocol” scroll down to IM and TEL and select Teams as your default app.
Tip: Users search section also looks for users fields so be sure to add user skills and information to make it easier to find the right colleague in every situation.
In the Queues panel you will find your organizations call queues listed with their current status.
- Minimize/Expand Queue field.
- Log in/out all Queues the users is a member in.
- Quick overview of current Queue status. Status shows how many callers that are waiting in queue right now, how many Agents that are logged in, average wait time, your call queue service level and how many answered vs received calls there are. When no Agents are logged in a single red User icon is shown. To get more information of which Agents are currently active in a Queue use the maximize/minimize selector for the specific queue.
- Minimize/Expand Queue information to show agents.
- Set a Queue as a Favourite. Default order is Favourite Queue, Queue one is a member of and all other queues.
- Active or Paused Agents in a Queue.
- Agent busy in a call.
- Agent busy in a call from the queue, showing incoming call number and calling time.
- If an external number is added and a description given in the UC platform this will show here. Hover over the number and the number will show.
- If you are an Agent in a Queue a separate Log in/out button will show.
- If you have answered a new call the phone icon will change and show an arrow, click on it to forward the call. Obs. Choose if a direct or attendant transfer is wanted via a pop-up.
Tip: Name your queues so you and your colleagues know what they work with in that queue.
|The Contacts panel lists the external contact in Infinity. You can have both private, shared and synchronized contacts. If needed you can add new contacts one by one; for syncing and importing you get those options in our web portal.|
Contacts marked as favorites will always be on top and Contact names can be sorted alphabetically if needed and can also be minimized/expanded just like the fields.
Here you find your organisations incomming queue calls.
Calls will be listed so you can see what queue this call is in, what number that is calling and for how long they been in the call queue, With the right most icon you can pick calls and make them call you directly.
There are several ways to search:
- The search field in each category to get a result in the separate category
- The main search field in the upper left corner, that will filter all sections. This can be a good way to search for user skills and other fields that have been added to both users and queues.
If you are in a call where you have to transfer your caller to someone that knows something about "Teams", simply search "Teams" in the main search field and get all Users with that tag, all queues named something like Teams and all external contacts named Teams. From the results you can see if you have a user that you would be able to transfer to or if there is a queue that can handle your call. You can add and handle tags for users in your web portal.
Tip: If you don't find who you are looking for but know the number, you can type the number in the search field and get it as an option in your Contacts section.
By entering a number into the main search field, a phone icon appears to the right of it, click on this icon to place a call to that number.
In your upper right corner you will find your call recordings and voicemail, click each icon to open them in your app.
This tab is used for Integrations and Automation together with the Infinity Teams App. Find out more about our intergrations here.
Settings is separate tab and is the place to block calls and to set your outgoing display number. Here a user can also Sign Out from the Infinity App. To Sign In again go to the Dashboard tab.